1) Easy admission & Guaranteed Visa
Admission is very quick. It takes 3 working days after documents verification.
100% VISA for all international students that apply via Ukrainian Admission Center.
QUICK ADMISSION IN THREE WORKING DAYS AFTER DOCUMENT VERIFICATION.
100% VISA FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS THAT APPLY QUICK
2) No JAMB, IJMB, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT , CAMBRIDGE , A.LEVEL, NABTEB, NOENTRANCE EXAM for admission via Ukrainian Admission Center , you need only secondary school result. Masters & PhD also need university transcript result.
3) Quality Education. For all international students in English language.
4) Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.).
5) Cost effective Ukraine cheapest compare to other countries. Lear more about cost of living in Ukraine .
6) European Life Standard.
7) Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
8) English Medium of Instruction.
9) Excellent Job Prospects. after graduating in Ukraine .
10) Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
11) Moderate Climate around the year.
12) Outstanding International Faculty.
13) One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
14) International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
15) Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, etc.
16) Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities.
17) Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic, etc.
18) Three Months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like U.K., SWEDEN, etc.
19) Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
20) 100% VISA Assured to Ukrainian Admission Center candidates.
21) DOING Business In Central Europe
EQUITY Advantages Of INVESTING IN CENTRAL EUROPE I i territory Like … Austria, Croatia, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine; …
22) Opportunities For Educational Agent OR CONSULTANT ABROAD .
24) Summer Jobs
Summer jobs are available to students during three months summer vacation in various parts of Europe like Sweden and United Kingdom.
Many courses are globally Recognized (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.)
Lastly you can obtain resident parmite after your study in Ukraine. You can permanently based in Ukraine. Ukrainian Admission Center helps students with it if they have desire.