According to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decree № 163, dated 31.03.15 from 08.04.2015 the rules of stay in Ukraine for foreigners, who have arrived for studies on visa change.
Period of stay is determined by visa validity. We warn you, that the university will not be able to make registration for a student if there will be less than 15 days before visa expires.
All foreign citizens having senior secondary school certificate or higher university/college degree from a recognized academic institution are eligible for admission to National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya (recognized by WHO). The basic languages of instruction are Ukrainian/Russian. Foreign citizens who don’t know the Ukrainian/Russian/English language or having incomplete command of it may study the Ukrainian/Russian language at the Preparatory Faculty of the University along with the pre-university course.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya issues invitations to foreign citizens who want to study at the Preparatory Faculty, Faculty of Medicine #1 and Faculty of Medicine #2 (specialities: General Medicine, Medical Psychology, Paediatrics), Dentistry, Pharmacy (specialities: Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy) and for Post-graduate studies in 53 medical specialities.
The official period of admission to the Preparatory Faculty is August, 15 to November, 15 of the current year.
Educational activity at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia is provided at 5 Faculties, possessing the right of training foreign citizens:
- Faculty of Medicine #1 (speciality – “General Medicine”);
- Faculty of Medicine #2 (specialities – “Paediatrics”, “Medical Psychology”);
- Faculty of Dentistry (speciality – “Dentistry”);
- Faculty of Pharmacy (specialities – “Pharmacy”, “Clinical Pharmacy”);
- the largest Preparatory Faculty for foreign citizens in Ukraine (licensed intake – 500 persons);
- Faculty of Postgraduate Training with the branch in Khmelnytskyy City;